Wednesday 28 November 2012

A princess in storybook




Sometimes, a little girl in myself still want to be a disney princess. It's true. I wanna be a princess in a fairytale and have a happy ending with my prince charming just like a storybook.

But, it just my imagination, you know. I'm a dreamer and I dream everything, that may not be a reality. It's a little bit suck. Sometimes, I wanna go to Hogwarts, to study magic spells or go to Narnia, to meet edmund ;p. But the reality is....I'm a junior high school student who live in Johor-exactly in Ayer Baloi and study math in school, and the teachers give me a lot of homeworks and I can't handle this and I better go to sleep. That's it. Last night, I watched Princess Diaries 2 and I wonder if I become princess Mia. It's really fun! You don't need to go to the school, you just have to wear a glitter dress and white tiara, and you can choice your prince charming! Omg. That's paradise. But back to reality. I'm ordinary and I'm not a princess. But, it's okay if I dream like that, because I'm not the only one. Every girls wanna be a princess, you know. And they're waiting for someone who treats them like a princess. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment